Everyone talks about the quality. But how many of us have the patience to check the quality of work? Quality of work depends on the dedication of the worker. This is a universal fact and is applicable in almost all aspects. When the quality of work of any service provider has to be checked, the way they handle things has to be observed. A person who is new to this idea of shifting household items by house movers should know about the work procedure of any service provider in general.
Work procedure of a house mover:
- A phone call from the hirer: The procedure starts after receiving a query call from the hirer. Staff or employees are sent to the hirer’s place for further discussion.
- Thorough inspection: The service provider’s staff does a thorough inspection of things that have to be shifted. This helps him in making a quotation. Any damage to the product is reported to the hirer well in advance so that there is no issue after shifting the items.
- Conditions: Certain conditions such as time for delivery, repayment of charges in case of any damage to the hirer’s household items during transit, etc., are discussed with the hirer.
- Approval of the hirer: Once the hirer approves the quotation and is convinced with the pricing, a date is fixed to shift the household items.
- Insurance: The amount paid by the hirer also includes the insurance amount. This insurance amount is collected as a precautionary amount. A precaution has to be taken, keeping accidents during transit in mind.
- Valuable items: The hirer himself carries any item related to cash, jewelry, and other such valuable items. The service provider does not touch these items.
- On the shifting date: The service provider’s workers come to the location and start packing the household items. All the items are kept in cartons as per their usage and packed properly. They are then labeled, stating the contents of the package. This helps them in rearranging the items at the destination.
- Packing of glass items and valuable electronic goods: Glass items and valuable electronic goods are packed in bubble sheets initially and then packed in big cartons according to the size of the items. A special label “Handle with care” is mentioned on the carton indicating that these are glass items.
- Listing of cartons: Once all packing is done, they are kept on one side, and a list of cartons is made, and sufficient signatures are taken from the hirer before dispatching all the cartons.
- Despatch of household items: The cartons are loaded into a truck and then despatched to the destination.
- Unpacking of items: At the destination point, the workers unload the items from the truck and start unpacking the items carefully and rearrange them according to the hirer’s instructions.
The quality of work can be experienced when the quantity of material used for packing is less, and the way they are packed and unpacked without damaging the item, the workmen’s behavior, etc. Such professionalism can allow you to Move with confidence, visit Nuss Removals – your movers in Sydney.
Conclusion: Money is very important and should not be wasted unnecessarily, but one should be prepared to spend it appropriately for the safety of valuable items.